Opening for a .NET developer (API and Services development)
VB.NET developer (API and services development)
At least 2 to 4 years solid experience. Salary negotiable and relevant to experience.
Where? Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
When? Available immediately.
Join a dynamic IT company focused on product development for the Real Estate industry with an international client base.
We are looking for a developer with the x-factor to write solid and highly optimised code.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Head the full SDLC process for developing and maintaining .NET services and XML interfaces;
- Ensure optimum health of services on a continuous basis;
- Provide technical support on services and interfaces to clients;
- Assist client software teams in implementing your interfaces and web services;
- Develop automated health reports and analytical reports for clients;
- Optimise and improve existing systems, seek new opportunities and lead new product development in your area;
Opportunity to work on exciting international projects.
What we require:
- 3 year IT degree or diploma;
- At least 2 years VB.NET development experience;
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008, .NET framework, XML and web services;
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server Database skills including stored procedures, triggers, views and functions (work on SQL 2000,2005 and 2008);
- Enjoy implementing standards and best practices;
- Strong customer focus and ability to communicate effectively with clients and the team;
- An analytical problem solver;
- Your work should reflect attention to detail;
- Cope well under pressure;
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English;
- Microsoft MCSD.NET certification;
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org