New MyProperty Namibia and Marketplace for estate agent launched
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new MyProperty Namibia property portal and new MyProperty Marketplace for estate agents.
New MyProperty Namibia
The new website comes with loads of new features for consumers and agents, including:
- A smarter way to search for property in any location or point of interest.
- New neighbourhood profiles that not only showcase the beauty of Namibia but aim to give you insight into specific areas via neighbourhood expert profiles.
- Improved for sale and to rent pages with integrated maps.
- Larger listing photo galleries with live currency conversions.
- Integrated video and virtual tours on listings for agents supporting this. Agents can use Entegral Tours, Matterport, or alternatives. Video integration is supported via Youtube
- Various new property tools including property alerts, careers page, and property alerts
- Improved agent and agency profile pages showcasing the latest listings and a new estate agent search.
- A great Namibia real estate FAQ Guide for consumers, attorney listings, and the opportunity for attorneys to contribute to property law questions.
- New MyProperty Marketplace offers agents the opportunity to enhance their profiles and showcase their expertise.
New MyProperty Marketplace
This includes the ability for estate agents to enhance their profiles with credentials, languages spoken, bio, services offered, primary area of operation, and even a way to verify their FFC status.