Online payments comes to Flex real estate websites
We are excited to announce another industry 1st for real estate websites: integrated online payments.
Our team has integrated a generic online payment gateway in our Flex real estate website platform that allows you to accept online payments including credit cards through your preferred payment vendor. It works in any country, as long as you have an online payment service provider available that provides integration options. Online payment order links can be integrated anywhere on your website.
Our 1st integration in South Africa is through Sage Pay which accepts no less than 6 convenient payment methods, including credit card and bank EFT. You will also be able to integrate with other online payment providers we add in future.
This has already been implemented on MyProperty South Africa, where you can promote listings via online payment if you want to see an example of how it works. MyProperty runs on the same Flex framework as your office site and since it is responsive, your payment gateway is available on any device.
What can you use online payments for?
Basically, anything real estate related you want to sell on your website:
- You can setup various products, services or packages on your website like we've done with MyProperty above, each with its own price structure and a form that captures client and order specific details e.g.
- Specialised services like comprehensive property valuations, surveys or area reports that the public can buy
- Packages that include services you don't offer as standard, e.g. home staging, 3D virtual tours or cleaning/maintenance services.
- A basic fee to list certain properties e.g. shared rooms or even booking of short term rental properties
- You can integrate a pay button on property listings to accept a payment for a service related to that specific listing (we will send the property identification through to you in the order).
What is included?
- We configure your payment service provider setup details in Flex.
- We setup any products you want to offer to sell on your website.
- We capture any information you want the public to enter and include it in the order sent to you.
- We customise a branded confirmation email that is sent to the client and your team containing the order details. Each product can route to multiple recipients on your side. An order confirmation and failed payment pages are also included.
- While your payment service provider will offer you tools to view transactions, we also track orders internally so we can trace any problems.
- You will need to sign up with a payment service provider and provide the necessary integration parameters to our team. Confirm with our team that your payment provider is supported.
What does it cost?
- The online payment service provider fees will be applicable including their transaction costs which varies from provider to provider. E.g. Sage Pay costs about R46/month with credit card payments +- 3.2% and an additional R1 transaction fee.
- There are no transaction fees from Entegral. We will quote for the development work on your website. You will need to move to our Flex custom solution which carries a slightly higher hosting fee but enables you to change any part of your website.