Customise your real estate website search with Flex
If you need a more personalised search experience for your real estate website visitors, Flex may just be the perfect platform for you.
With Flex you can customise your property search as follows:
- Add or remove any fields in the search
- Customise the property types, statuses and even price ranges available
- Add custom search fields that you configure in Base and your agents can use
Depending on the market you operate in, you may require something simpler or more advanced. Here are 3 great examples:
1. Simplified search with price brackets, beds and location - minimum user friction.
Rental property search made easy:
Another example of a simplified property search for commercial:
2. More advanced with extra toggle fields added
3. Custom fields from Base listings powering this search with specific dropdown options:
What will it cost to customise my property search?
Small search changes will just take an hour or two to do while more complex changes will take longer. Enquire with our team to get a quote for your website. Changes can be done on Flex template or custom websites.
What else can I customise?
Flex allows you to customise any part of your website, not just the front page as with many other real estate website platforms. To do this you need to switch to our custom hosting solution (carries a higher hosting fee) and you are then able to change layouts and even add additional functionality. You can for instance change the look and feel of the property search results and property details.
Note your home page and additional content pages can be added on standard templates, so you don't need to move to a custom solution for this.
With Flex you can unleash your real estate creativity.