Power your real estate Wordpress website with Base
While our Flex responsive real estate website platform is the perfect solution for the majority of our real estate agents, some clients prefer full control over their website content and layout with their own development team. At Entegral we believe in freedom of choice, and not tying you into any specific platform.
In this case, WordPress is the most popular choice and Base is the perfect listing platform to power your WordPress website. Here is how:
1. As an account holder, you can create Base API keys and documentation for developers who build your WordPress site. You can restrict the type of data that can be retrieved to only public available info (the stuff that appears on portals).
2. Once integrated, any updates done in Base can be retrieved for your WordPress interface at a set interval. The integration itself will need to be done by your developers. There are no additional fees for using the Base API.
3. You have full control over this interface and can revoke Base API integration keys at any point. You and your developers are responsible for maintaining this WordPress interface. It is therefore critical to use experienced WordPress developers that can also provide you with ongoing support, as Entegral does not provide WordPress support or hosting.
4. We also provide a Base Zapier integration, your developers can use this to build further custom integrations and automated workflows with your Base data.
Will it work in my country?
In short yes. Base was developed as a generic real estate platform to work in any country. Furthermore:
- We will configure areas for your country, mandate and property types if not already available.
- You have full control to create users and assign roles, and can configure API keys on the fly as highlighted above.
- We can provide a free trial for your agency.